This article will show you how you can access your Account Settings and how to edit/change your preferences
In order to access your Account Settings, just click on your avatar or on your name in the upper right corner of the dashboard and tap on "Account Settings".
Once the "Account Settings" page is opened, by default you will get the "Preferences" tab first. Here you can set up the following:
- Time Zone - Select the time zone that will be used in your account and for creating courses and Assignments
- Currency - the preferred currency under this account
Inside the Profile tab you are able to change your personal details for this account:
- Upload Personal Picture - you can upload an avatar or profile picture for this account by clicking on the "Choose File" button
- Educator or Coaching Service Name - even if the account is already created you have the possibility to change your Educator name or Service Name if this is a business
- Email Address - this cannot be changed. Please contact Customer Support if you need to change your email address
- Mobile - you can see and change your mobile phone number. Please consider that the phone number is also used to login inside the Utobo account
- Password - in case you need to reset the password, just click on the "Reset" link. You need to have the Current Password in order to change it from the Profile tab. If you don't know your password, reset it using the option from the login screen or contact Customer Support for more details
- Country - from the drop-down menu, you can select the desired country you are located in
- State - select also the correct state after you did change the country
After all the details have been changed, just click on the "Save" button.
Caution: If you need to change more details or you need more details about your account, please contact Customer Service.
You can always change or review the settings for your Institute in Utobo, from the Institute Details to Branches once you are starting to scale up. On the Institute Details tab you can set up the following:
- Institute Logo - upload the logo for your institution
- Banner - upload a banner for the Institute page. We recommend a high-quality photo that has at least 1600 x 1200 resolution and a maximum of 10MB
- Educator or Coaching Service Name - you can add or change the name for your Coaching Service
- Branch - if you already created your Branches, from the drop-down you can select one
- Describe your Institute - a short description of your Institute
"Manage Branches" is the right place to overview your Branches for your Institute. You can also create a new Branch, edit or delete.
Tip: You can create a Branch also when you are adding a Tutor to a new course.
If you have a domain and you want to connect it with your Utobo profile or you want to change an already linked domain, just fill out the following:
- Current eCommerce Domain name - your actual domain name if you haven't completed already when creating the account
- Domain - the domain that you want to use in order to connect it with Utobo
Once you have fill out the requested fields above, please follow the steps on the screen in order to complete the process. It may take up to 72 hours for this to get finalized. For more info, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
By going to the "My Subscriptions" tab, you can manage your Utobo billing information and view or download your invoices:
- Cancel Membership - if you want to cancel your subscription with Utobo, just click on the Cancel Membership link and tell us the reason for the cancellation. That's it.
- Change Plan - you have the option to change your Price Plan at any time if you decide that you need more in order to expand your Institute or less if you want to scale back
- Enter Coupon Code - if you have a coupon or you have received a new coupon code during your subscription, you can apply it here at any time and you will get a discount on the next billing cycle
- Payment Methods - your primary method of payment will be listed here. In case you need to add another one, just click on the "Add payment method" button. You can only remove the primary one once you have added a second valid credit card
Warning: A Price Plan change will apply after the current billing cycle will end.
If you need an overview of your invoices, just click on the "Invoices" tab.
You can see the status of each invoice, it is paid or not and you can download it in PDF format by clicking on the "Download" link.
Caution: If you need more details about your invoices or if you are having payment issues, please contact Customer Service
Here you can set up payment gateways of your choice for your institute in order to be able to receive payments from your students. For now, we support the following:
- PayPal (coming soon)
- Offline Pay
In order to add a Payment Gateway, just click on the "Add payment gateway" and select the desired option.
Once selected, you need to provide the Private API Key and Private Secret Key that can be found in your Payment Gateway account.
In order to see your Payment Gateways that are active on your account, click on the "Manage Payment Gateway" tab.
From the above screen, you can edit and remove a specific Payment Gateway.
Live Classes page gives the opportunity to organize and manage the users for live Zoom classes and also the Zoom Credentials and preferences. By default the page will open on the "Manage Users" tab and "Add New Users":
- Select Live Meeting Company - from the drop-down menu you will be able to select the service for the Live Meetings, in our case is Zoom or BlueJeans.
- Select Educator - using the drop-down, you can choose the available educators or if you want to add a new one, just click on "Add Educator".
Under "BlueJeans users" and "Zoom users" subtabs you can see the users listed that have been added already.
In case you need to make changes to your Zoom Credentials, please click on "Manage Zoom Credentials" tab:
- Select Branch - from the drop-down menu, select the Branch or click on "Add Branch" link if you want to create a new one
- JWT API Key - enter the key provided by Zoom
- JWT Secret Key - input the key that can be found in your Zoom account dashboard
- SDK API Key - use the SDK key provided by Zoom
- SDK Secret Key - same as above
Once you have completed all the info and followed all the steps on screen, click on the "Submit" button.
Caution: If you need more help regarding the API credentials for Zoom integration, please contact Customer Service.