Practice Questions are an important part of a course. This article will explain how to create them and add them to a module.
When creating a Course, you have the possibility to use the "Practice Questions" Add-Ons in order to create tests for students. If you are not planning to add Practice Questions, you can just skip this step.
If you have created Practice Questions before, you will see them listed as in the picture above where you can delete it or edit the question. If not, click on the "Add new" button to create a new Practice Question.
Create Practice Questions
The "Create Practice Questions" screen is very intuitive and very easy to use, allowing you to add multiple questions:
- Practice Title - the title of the Practice Questions pack
- Course Module - select the Course Module where you want to add the Practice Questions
- Content - select the content where you want to insert the Practice Questions
- Question - input the question you want to ask your students
- Answer for above question - the correct answer for the question above
Once you have created a question, you can tap on "Add More Questions" in order to add another Practice Question or click on "Update" when you are done.
Remember that you can click on the "Preview" button in the upper right corner at any time if you want to preview the current project.
Tip: You can return to this screen at any time to add, edit or remove the Practice Questions.