Additional to Practice Questions, you can create Assignments for your courses.
After you have created your Course Bundle and Modules, under the Add-Ons tab, let's click on the Assignments tab in order to create our first Assignment.
If you have created Assignments before, you will see them listed as in the picture above where you can delete them or edit the assignments. If not, click on the "Add new" button to create a new Assignment.
On the "Assignments" tab after clicking on the "Add New" button, you need to fill out all the necessary info below:
- Assignment Title - the title of your assignment
- Course Module - from the drop-down, select the module for this assignment
- Content - you can select the Content where you want to place the assignment from the drop-down menu
- Choose a file - you can select a file you want to add to this assignment
- Enter instructions for users - this is not a mandatory field. It can be used to add additional instructions
- Payment Type - you can select free or paid for this specific assignment
- Assignment Set Time - you can select between "Timed" if you want to have a specific tie for this assignment or "Untimed" if you don't have a time limit for the assignment
- Add marks - for marks, two options are available, "all questions have different marks" or "all questions have same marks". You have the possibility to give each assignment a different mark.
- Question - enter the question for your Assignment
- Marks - input the mark for this specific assignment
- Youtube URL - in this field you can add your Youtube video URL if available
- Explanation - the explanation text for this assignment should be inserted here with all the details
- Answer 1/2/3/4 - you can have 4 answer variants and one of them selected as the correct answer
Once you have created an assignment, you can tap on "Add Question set" in order to add another question pack or click on "Save" when you are done.
Remember that you can click on the "Preview" button in the upper right corner at any time if you want to preview the current project.
Tip: You can return to this screen at any time to add, edit or remove the question sets or assignments