Once you have created your account, the next step is to create your first course for your students. This article will guide you through the process of making it.
Create a Course
Inside your account's dashboard, we will go to the "Course" tab and "Create a course".
On the first screen, we need to provide few basic details about the Course bundle, like the title, a Description of the course, a cover photo, and the Payment type that can be Free or Paid.
Once you did input all the requested info, you can click on "Continue" to start creating Modules for your course.
Create a Module
After you click on "Add a module", you will need to provide further info about your course and structure.
- Module Title - What's your module name
- Module Description - Explain your course in a few words
- Payment Type - You can choose for each module if you want it to be free or paid
- Content for the Module - Add content for the current module
- Choose a Tutor for this course - You can select an existing tutor or add a new one
Paid Course Setup
If you choose to make the course paid, a few details must be established once the option has been selected:
- Currency - from the dropdown, select the desired currency your customers will be charged. For now, we only support USD
- Web and Android App Amount - input how much you want to charge for the customers that access your course via Web or Android app
- iOS App Amount - input how much you want to charge for the customers that access your course via the iOS app
- Days of validity - input how many days your students can access the resources with one payment
- Payment Gateway - select the payment provider your customer will use in order to pay. For now, we only support Stripe but PayPal is coming later this year
- Payment Preview - you can provide a few more details about the payment
Add a Tutor
When creating a course/module, you need to assign a Tutor for this. If you already have a Tutor created, just select it from the drop-down menu, if not, you can create a new tutor by clicking on the "Add a Tutor" link.
In order to have a valid Tutor, you need to fill out all the mandatory fields:
- Name - Full name of the tutor
- Email Address - a valid email address of the tutor
- Mobile - valid mobile phone number
- Gender - Gender of the tutor
- Experience - the relevant experience of the Tutor
- Qualification - the qualification of the Tutor in that specific domain/branch
- Password - use a secured password
- Select Branch - you can have multiple branches for different courses/modules. Select the one that is relevant or just create a new one
- Bio Data - enter the full bio of the Tutor
Once the Module has been created, content needs to be added to the Module itself by clicking on the "Add Content" orange button.
In the Content Details area, you need to fill out the details and the content itself for the course:
- Content Title - the title of the content in this Module
- Description - a specific description of the content that can be found in this content
- Payment Type - select the preference of the payment, free or paid
- Content for your module - you can add 4 types of files as the content
Once you have uploaded the necessary files, click on the "Done" button then "Save".
Caution: For video files, only MP4 format is permitted.